Recipes and More

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home at last but not for long.

So while I didn't commit to any "blogging schedule", I believe I am atrociously behind and have even disappointed myself. It partly has to do with the fact that now that I'm on summer break, I have less creative ideas as my mom takes over a lot of the cooking and I recreate, on her request, many of the recipes I've already described here. It's also partly that I've convinced myself that I can only write about my own cooking ventures, which is a little bit limiting since I have been on more trips away from home than home itself.

So I've decided to expand my horizons and not only talk about the food I've personally cooked, but the food that others have bestowed upon me which leads me to talk about all of the random trips I have been taking lately. 

So the next few blogs may all be written on the same day, but in reality cover the entirety of about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment